A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for Q2 2019:
- Closed Sales are up +7.5% for Q2 2019 in which the number of units closed was 3,018 compared to 2,808 in Q2 2018, with an increase in cash sales of 5.7% compared to Q2 2018.
- New Pending Sales are up +3.2% and New Listings are down -11.0%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up +6.6% to $241,250 compared to a year ago, which was $226,384.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -6.5% to 2.9 months, a decrease from 3.1 months in 2018.
- Traditional Sales are up +7.4%, with a median sales price of $243,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are up +17.5%, with a median sales price of $172,500.
- Short Sale Closings are down -27.3%, with a median sales price of $182,450.