A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for February 2020:
- Closed Sales are up +4.4% for January 2020 in which the number of units closed was 695 compared to 666 in February 2019, with a decrease in cash sales of -18.4% compared to February 2019.
- New Pending Sales are up +16.2% and New Listings are up +4.7%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up +7.8% to $248,000 compared to a year ago, which was $230,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -27.8% to 2.6 months, a decrease from 3.6 months in February 2019.
- Traditional Sales are up +4.9%, with a median sales price of $250,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -8.3%, with 22 sales and a median sales price of $162,550.
- Short Sale Closings are unchanged 0% with 3 closed sale in February 2020 compared to 3 closed sales in February 2019.